[Windmill-dev] js framework "exit on done" work

Mikeal Rogers mikeal at osafoundation.org
Mon Oct 22 19:14:29 PDT 2007

I don't know what these methods mean?

js_test_run_final is a special case to tell the service that the
jsTest framework is complete so a framework can query the Service and
get state in order to move along or kill the browser.

I don't understand what test_run_final is suppose to be, and if it's
a service method I don't know what it's use is or who calls it, if
it's a shell method I'm equally confused. Not being camelCase I'm
assuming it's not a callback that is handed off to the IDE.

Very very confused.

-Mikeal