[Windmill-dev] Documentation Improvements

Mikeal Rogers mikeal at osafoundation.org
Fri Oct 12 18:22:06 PDT 2007

I did a bunch of documentation work today.

I moved all the test writing documentation to their own chapters for
each language plus a chapter on the controller API.

I put links through all the chapters linking users to the next
relevant chapter so they don't have to move back to the index when
they want to move along.

The main thing left to do is document all the options for running the
Python tests and I know mde is planning on adding more information to
the JavaScript test writing documentation in the book as well.

-Mikeal

PS. I think all the work for 0.2 RC3 is now in so I'll be rolling a
version and updating the cheeseshop sometime between now and tomorrow
afternoon. If we don't have any issues by mid-Monday we'll release
0.2. woohoo!