[Windmill-dev] windmill 0.2 RC1

Mikeal Rogers mikeal at osafoundation.org
Wed Oct 3 17:33:45 PDT 2007

I just closed out the last non-build/test related windmill 0.2 bug.

I'd like to consider the current trunk, with the current
documentation for running and installing trunk RC1 for 0.2.

For RC2 we'll be using pre-built binaries, but I'd like to have
another small milestone to seperate these issues.

We'll also be finishing up the unit testing stuff for windmill in
this next RC.

I know that some people have been doing work on the trunk that
doesn't have a ticket attached to it. That needs to end until we
finalize RC2.

-Mikeal