[Windmill-dev] List policy

Matthew Eernisse mde at osafoundation.org
Mon Oct 1 12:02:54 PDT 2007

Adam,

Actually my commit was a new feature needed to make Cosmo's unit tests
run under Windmill's JS test framework. But I agree with what you're
saying.

I'll make a point to send an e-mail proposal to the list if I'm going to
do anything that might induce breakage in the app, or in people's
existing tests.

Matthew