[Scooby-dev] Re: [Cosmo-dev] VOTE: cosmo/scooby merge

Sheila Mooney sheila at osafoundation.org
Thu Jul 20 16:05:28 PDT 2006

+0

I see a lot of benefits to the merge at a project perspective -
particularly around integrating the product and program management
functions. My only immediate worry is that I don't yet have my head
wrapped around the short-term impacts on the development schedule and
planning for the Beta goals.

Sheila