[pylucene-dev] TermDocs.read() method

Martin Bachwerk bachwerk at i5.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Sep 8 10:56:52 PDT 2008

Hello,

I've been trying to use the read() method on TermDocs as described for
PyLucene (with an int to specify the number of documents to read in).
However, I've been getting an error, that sort of suggests, that the
call is actually trying to run the Java API version of the method (with
2 arrays as arguments and an integer n as return value).. This actually
works too, but only asfar as the integer, I can't find a way to fill the
two arrays.. :(

Error trace:
docs, freqs = td.read(10)
InvalidArgsError: (<type 'TermDocs'>, 'read', (10,))

Could someone please help! I'm using PyLucene 2.3.1.

Thanks,

Martin