[pylucene-dev] Re: no stubs for inner classes

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Wed Mar 5 18:57:35 PST 2008

> So, I'm stubbing a class that looks like this:
>
>   class GoodStuff {
>
>       public static class Frob {
>       }
>
>   }
>
> I invoke JCC with "--classpath MyJar.jar GoodStuff GoodStuff$Frob",
> which it's happy with, but I can't find any evidence that it generates
> any support for GoodStuff.Frob.

Hmmm, I see I'm also missing the "update" method on GoodStuff:

        public void update (Frob f) {...};

Looks like it just drops anything with an inner class as an argument.

The $ in the class name just throws things for a loop.  Try this:

  class GoodStuff {

    int x;

    public static class Frob {

        public Frob() {};