[pylucene-dev] How compile pyLucene on Solaris 10

mario alejandro mamcx at elmalabarista.com
Sun Jan 6 14:35:21 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm a noob on solaris, but need compile pyLucene on it. I have a account on
Joyent and try this myself:

http://discuss.joyent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=159150#p159150

However, I'm not a C++ developer and have not experience in compiling on it.
I work mainly in Delphi, Python, you know, decent languages ;).

Any tips in how solve it or point to availabe documentation. Remember I
don't have experience on it except of run make, make install and ya!

--
Mario A.Montoya
Gerente

La mejor guía de los lugares donde estar y disfrutar
http://www.paradondevamos.com