[pylucene-dev] How compile pyLucene on Solaris 10

mario alejandro mamcx at elmalabarista.com
Sun Jan 6 14:35:21 PST 2008

I'm a noob on solaris, but need compile pyLucene on it. I have a account on
Joyent and try this myself:

However, I'm not a C++ developer and have not experience in compiling on it.
I work mainly in Delphi, Python, you know, decent languages ;).

Any tips in how solve it or point to availabe documentation. Remember I
don't have experience on it except of run make, make install and ya!

Mario A.Montoya

La mejor guía de los lugares donde estar y disfrutar