[pylucene-dev] Re: NullPointerException in IndexSearcher.search
rent.lupin.road at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 22:26:01 PST 2008
Sorry for breaking the chain - I didn't receive the replies directly...
Thank for your quick response Andi! As it turned out it was adding a sort to
the search method which caused it to segfault.
Perhaps the JCC version is more robust, but I was running into so many
problems with GCJ PyLucene I've switched to use Solr via JSON. Working great
so far - maybe more of an overhead, but more easily distributable and
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the pylucene-dev