[pylucene-dev] getTermFreqVector - Problem

Andi Vajda vajda at osafoundation.org
Sat Nov 17 10:24:57 PST 2007

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007, João Rodrigues wrote:

> Instead of posting the code here, I'll link it to pastebin:
> http://pastecode.com/?show=m37b932ca
>
> So, I have this code. The first part is in the index writing script. The
> second in the searcher. I'm given a NONE when printing the TFVector. This
> means there isn't any vector right? How do I fix this? The instructions on
> LIA aren't the best I'm afraid... What I'm trying to do is to get the
> frequency of the term I search in each document.

See [1] about how to get term vectors into your index.

Andi..

[1] http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/job/Lucene-Nightly/javadoc/org/apache/lucene/document/Field.html#Field(java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20org.apache.lucene.document.Field.Store,%20org.apache.lucene.document.Field.Index,%20org.apache.lucene.document.Field.TermVector)