[pylucene-dev] Lucene 1.9.1 and mod_python issue

Robert Kaye rob at eorbit.net
Wed Jun 14 15:31:54 PDT 2006

On Jun 14, 2006, at 3:24 PM, Andi Vajda wrote:
> In order to debug the actual crasher, or hang, it would helpful to
> first isolate the problem by running it in a regular python process
> instead of inside apache/mod_python.

That's the kicker -- it works GREAT from the command line. It only
hangs inside of mod_python.

What if I code my analyzer in java and add it to the PyLucene code
and wrap it appropriately? That should get around this issue, no?

--

--ruaok      Somewhere in Texas a village is *still* missing its idiot.

Robert Kaye     --     rob at eorbit.net     --    http://mayhem-chaos.net