[ietf-calsify] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-06.txt

Eliot Lear lear at cisco.com
Fri Oct 16 01:49:43 PDT 2009

Reinhold,

The stellar silence we hear in response to your query leads me to
believe nobody has a firm answer.  Hence I would suggest that we follow
the old rule of being liberal in what you accept and conservative in
what you send.  That is, accept mixed case, and let us assume that
nobody will be stupid enough to register a new component that is the
same except for case; and then one should only output upper case,
because we all know it works.

Regards,

Eliot