[ietf-calsify] Last Call: draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis (iCalendar Transport-Independent Interoperability Protocol (iTIP)) to Proposed Standard

Cyrus Daboo cyrus at daboo.name
Tue Nov 4 10:59:47 PST 2008

Hi,

--On November 4, 2008 11:00:39 AM -0800 The IESG <iesg-secretary at ietf.org>
wrote:

> The IESG has received a request from the Calendaring and Scheduling
> Standards Simplification WG (calsify) to consider the following document:

FYI last call of 2446bis was inadvertently asked for and has now been
cancelled, so please ignore the above.

To clarify, the -08 draft I posted yesterday contains many changes in
response to Lisa's and Reinhold's reviews. Still outstanding are a bunch of
"complex" issues from Reinhold's review. These will need more discussion. I
will start posting these to the list soon so that we can work through them
to resolution. The files on the wiki show the current status of dealing
with Reinhold's issues:
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/calsify/trac/wiki/RFC2446bis>.

--
Cyrus Daboo