[Ietf-calsify] WGLC: draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-06.txt && IETF Dublin

Eliot Lear lear at cisco.com
Thu May 15 06:27:33 PDT 2008

Dear all,

This message begins working group last call on
draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-06.txt.  The last call will run for one month
and end on June 15.  Please send all comments regarding this draft to
ietf-calsify at osafoundation.org.  The chairs solicit both positive
comments and requests for change.  We ask that if possibly any requests
for change include specific textual recommendations.

Assuming we do not get bogged down in comments, the chairs do not
contemplate at this time a meeting in Dublin.

Thanks,

Eliot