AD review issue #4: Supporting both VTODO and VEVENT in thesame iCalendar stream (was: Re: [Ietf-calsify] Re: AD review on2445bis)

Tim Hare TimHare at comcast.net
Tue Jun 17 09:47:40 PDT 2008

As an "informed user" - i.e. not a developer, I definitely support
NON-silent rejection.  I can agree with non-support of certain components
only if I receive some notification;  due to work requirements I am now
journalling my time on some projects, and it would be good to know if I
can't import that data into another tool.

Tim Hare
Interested Bystander, Non-Inc.