[ietf-calsify] CalConnect Timezone Workshop - Tuesday February 3, 2009

Dave Thewlis Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org
Sun Dec 14 08:27:02 PST 2008

/This message is being sent to the relevant IETF lists.  My apologies if
you receive it multiple times, but many people are registered to
multiple lists.   Dave Thewlis./

CalConnect will host a one-day Timezone Workshop on Tuesday, February 3,
2009, at Microsoft in Redmond, Washington. This workshop is intended for
and open by invitation to parties with an interest in Timezones, how
they are currently implemented and managed, and what to do about them in
the future. We particularly want to attract representatives of other
industry and technology areas to gain a broad perspective on the
problems with Timezones as implemented today, and the relevance of our
proposed direction. You do not need to be a CalConnect member to attend
the workshop. Please see Timezone Workshop
<http://www.calconnect.org/timezoneworkshop.shtml> for more information,
and to request an invitation to the event.

Dave Thewlis

--
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
http://www.calconnect.org · Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org
<mailto:Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org>