[Ietf-calsify] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-07.txt

Bernard Desruisseaux bernard.desruisseaux at oracle.com
Fri Jul 13 12:33:40 PDT 2007

Folks,

I have uploaded the .html and .changes.html versions of the draft
on the IETF Tools web site at the following locations:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/calsify/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-07.html

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/calsify/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-07.changes.html

The .change.html version of the draft should help you figure out
exactly what was changed in RFC 2445.

Cheers,
Bernard