[Ietf-calsify] My apologies for multiple CalConnect-related postings

Dave Thewlis Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org
Fri Jul 6 18:33:25 PDT 2007

I seem to have screwed up somehow and posted our announcement of the
vCard workshop and possibly the next Roundtable multiple times to at
least one of these lists.

And to make it worse, many people are subscribed to two or more of them,
and thus got an unnecessary flood of repeats.

I apologize for the mistake, however it occurred, and will do my best to
not do it again.  I hope that the irritant didn't overcome the messages!

Apologies again,

Dave Thewlis
--
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
http://www.calconnect.org · Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org
<mailto:Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org>