[Ietf-calsify] Announcing CalConnect Roundtable X and Interoperability Test Event -September 17-21, Cambridge, Massachusetts

Dave Thewlis Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org
Fri Jul 6 09:50:53 PDT 2007

*The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium announces Roundtable X and
IOP Test Event

*CalConnect would like to invite you to our Roundtable X and the
associated CalConnect Interoperability Test Event, the week of September
17-21, 2007, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, hosted by M.I.T.  Registration
is now open for the Roundtable and/or the IOP test event.  Logistics and
registration information may be found at
http://www.calconnect.org/roundtable10.shtml and at
http://www.calconnect.org/iopseptember2007.shtml

General schedule:  The IOP test will begin at noon Monday and run
through noon Wednesday.  The Roundtable will begin at lunch on Wednesday
and run through lunch on Friday.  We plan to offer optional practicums
on the iCalendar RFCs (iCalendar/iTIP/iMIP) and on CalDAV on Wednesday
morning prior to lunch.

The IOP test event will involve both CalDAV and regular iCalendar, iMIP
and iTIP interoperability testing scenarios.  In addition, plans and
preliminary work for a Mobile Calendar IOP Test Event, and the scenarios
associated with that event, will be covered.

Roundtables are largely comprised of technical committee sessions, which
generally include reports on work accomplished or in progress, working
sessions in a "committee of the whole" environment for all interested
parties, and discussions about work to be undertaken.  Time is also set
aside for BOFs either scheduled in advance, or impromptu at the meeting.

If you are not currently a member of the Consortium, you may attend a
single Roundtable, or a single IOP test event, as an observer; see
http://www.calconnect.org/observer.shtml for more information.

Both members and non-members may participate in the IOP test events.

If you think you might attend, it is advisable to book your hotel room
early -- hotel rooms in Cambridge in September are hard to come by.

For more information, please call or e-mail me as below.

See you in Cambridge!

Dave Thewlis

--
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
http://www.calconnect.org · Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org
<mailto:Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org>