[Ietf-calsify] Updated recurrence rule table

Cyrus Daboo cyrus at daboo.name
Thu Jul 5 19:27:48 PDT 2007

Hi folks,
During today's jabber session we discussed in detail Nigel Swinson's
comments on the recurrence rule table I posted a while back. Whilst we have
not gone through all his comments, there were some obvious fixes to the
table and notes that needed to be done, and those are attached to this
message. You can see the full discussion at:
<http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/calsify/2007-07-05.html>.

--
Cyrus Daboo