[Ietf-calsify] DTEND for day events

Doug Fults doug.fults at airenainc.com
Wed Oct 19 07:42:42 PDT 2005

Chris,

Your description is very helpful.  When I first implemented iCalendar
support awhile back, I was quite confused by why the actual calendars
out there seemed to be doing something different than the spec in this
regard.  This would have cleared things right up.

Doug Fults "long time calendar programmer, newbie on this board"