[Ietf-calsify] <1 week to draft deadline

Bernard Desruisseaux bernard.desruisseaux at oracle.com
Tue Oct 11 18:06:30 PDT 2005

Lisa,

I have just submitted draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-00.txt.

It is already available online at the following URL:

http://ietf.webdav.org/calsify/rfc2445bis/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-00.txt

Please note that I have also setup an "Issues List" for
this draft at the following URL:

http://ietf.webdav.org/calsify/rfc2445bis/rfc2445bis-issues.html

Cheers,
Bernard