[Ietf-calsify] Notes on the WG document sharing directory

Lisa Dusseault lisa at osafoundation.org
Wed Aug 17 17:12:45 PDT 2005

Yeah, WebDAV compliance and interop is not perfect yet.  We're working
on revising RFC2518 to improve that situation.  A trace of the network
traffic might allow me or somebody else on the WebDAV list to diagnose
at least whether the problem is client or server (Xythos WFS however is
highly compliant) or server config.

lisa