[Ietf-caldav] freebusy lookups in CalDav are too hard to consume?

Michael R Gettes gettes at duke.edu
Fri May 26 10:14:19 PDT 2006

Of course these are all reasonable ideas especially if it keeps a
community based
standards development process viable and prevents or limits vendors
from developing
alternate solutions.  I think it is great that you investigated these
kinds of issues,
not so much as standards issues, but more standards adoption issues.
As CalDAV is in
last call - can we consider extensions to GET at this time or is this
just not feasible
now?  I hope the answer is that we can try and address.

/mrg