[General] OSAF redirect

Philippe Bossut pbossut at osafoundation.org
Fri Oct 19 16:07:16 PDT 2007

I like the spirit. I think though we should design it more like a
"banner ad" for our own project, a little bit more like mozilla.org
does, i.e.: different background behind the banner to isolate it from
the OSAF stuff, some text in addition to "Looking for Chandler Project?"
that could also invite others to go visit ChandlerProject (that's an
opportunity to show our catch phrase "For people who use their inbox as
their task list" or "Turn your email into a wiki").

Cheers,
- Philippe