[General] Broken links at osafoundation.org

Ducky Sherwood ducky at osafoundation.org
Sat Aug 21 22:03:40 PDT 2004

Kent Tenney wrote:

> In looking to learn a bit about what Chandler
> is about, I've come across a few broken links;

THANK YOU for your sharp eyes.  I'll look into these problems on Monday.

> on the page:
> http://www.osafoundation.org/docs/current/model/automatic-docs-help.html
>
> the 'Content Model' link:
> http://wiki.osafoundation.org/twiki/bin/view/Chandler/ContentModel
> requires wiki registration,
> it looks like it's intended for OSAFoundation employees

FYI, you should not need registration to view.  (To edit, yes, but not
to view.)  There is very very little that is confidential at OSAF --
mostly just HR type stuff.  (There's also stuff that we don't make
public just because it isn't very interesting to the outside world, like
when lunch arrives at our offices.)

We just did a big wiki upgrade, and there are still a few loose ends
that we're clearing up.