[Dev] Special session -- IRC Office Hour, Wednesday, 28 September 2005, 11AM PDT

Pieter Hartsook hartsook at osafoundation.org
Tue Sep 27 12:20:06 PDT 2005

Part of the short-term (0.6) branding goals are to improve the design of the Chandler logo and splash screen.

To get this started, Mimi and Sheila will be leading a brainstorming discussion to surface ideas/concepts/musings that can then translate into designs. Come prepared to answer questions like:

"What does Chandler mean to me?" in 20 words or less.

The goal is NOT to try and come up with the definitive "What Chandler means to me." sentence, nor are we going to evaluate the ideas that people come up with. Our goal is to simply come up with as many ideas as possible.