[Dev] CATS Architecture Review

Donn Denman donn at osafoundation.org
Mon Nov 14 14:25:00 PST 2005

I think we need both Aparna and Heikki to be part of the review, so
I'll look at finding a time after Thanksgiving for a full review.
Maybe Monday December 5th?

Lets have a mini-review today to look at the most pressing issue -
the logger.Start/Stop problem.  We'll be in the Gotham conference
room from 3:30 - 4:00.  The conference bridge will be available --
send me mail if you plan to dial in.

- Donn