[Dev] Objection to the new CPIA example

Katie Capps Parlante capps at osafoundation.org
Mon Nov 7 16:01:19 PST 2005

Arguments about proper uses of the annotation mechanism aside (more
later), I agree with Bryan that his example is reasonably simple. It is
arguably simpler than John's example because it uses the existing
HeadlineArea, instead of defining a new one. It also has the advantage
of using an api consistent with the other existing parcels.

Perhaps an MP3 isn't a great hello world example, as it doesn't add any
additional visible attributes with simple types. Or perhaps the button
counts, and use of the "about" attribute.

"DetailTrunkSubtree" is a mouthful, but of course we've already
discussed that (Bug 4281).

Cheers,
Katie