[Dev] OSAF Status Overview, Aug 31
lisa at osafoundation.org
Wed Aug 31 08:59:21 PDT 2005
For links see:
* Chandler M5 due Sept 7. Down to 332 bugs in 0.6. Merged
Set/Collection branch into trunk successfully.
* Progress: Branch merge done
* Plans: m5 bugs (regressions caused by Set/Collection work)
Services, Dev Platform
* Progress: I18n plan evolution and implementation. Certificate
handling, sharing, timezone and Set fixes. Doc generation work.
* Plans: Twisted reactor changes and code review. Bug fixing. More
performance work. Finish recurrences.
* Progress: Tested Set branch and checkpoint build after merge.
Added performance and acceptance test cases to CATS. Bonsai/SVN
integration proceeding. Converted Zanshin to FSFS. External makefile
now non-recursive. Continuous builds for Cosmo.
* Plans: Extend CATS for use by developers. More work on external
makefile. Proposal for instrumentation in Chandler. Retriage build bugs
to account for m6. Refactor epydoc generation (hardhat and cron jobs).
* Progress: Tomcat upgrade; milestone 0.2-4 (nearing completion and
release of 0.2)
* Plans: iCal interoperability, Scooby week view developments.
* Progress: Server for Cosmo demo installed at ISC, running, and
basically available. First real SSL cert purchased and installed.
* Plans: New Silk-dedicated host for QA. More SSL certs. Some work
delayed while Chris is gone.
* Personnel: Chris away Sept 2-19
* Plans: IRC next week: performance and profiling. CalConnect
roundtable and interop testing hosted by OSAF Sept 13-15. Westwood
Advisory Council meeting Sept 22 in Pittsburgh (Lisa, Sheila, Mitch).
More information about the Dev