[Dev] Repository API changes

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Sat Aug 27 09:38:22 PDT 2005

At 11:14 PM 8/26/2005 -0700, Andi Vajda wrote:
>   - The notion of current view for a given thread is still there but is not
>     used by the repository code anymore. It remains available for convenience
>     only. The units tests, in particular, make heavy use of this convenience.

Note, by the way, that this means we should now be able to get rid of the
TwistedRepositoryViewManager class and all the wrapper code that we use
that's based on it.  Twisted tasks that need a repository view can simply
have their own repository view, with no need to set or unset it as the
"current" view, since the repository now no longer cares which view is
"current".