[Dev] Status of checkpoint build 20050808_rev6406
aparna at osafoundation.org
Wed Aug 10 12:59:27 PDT 2005
Checkpoint 20050808. The testing for this checkpoint build was
focused on Mac and Linux. The focus will rotate from week to week.
* The following NEW regressions where found:
* The following NEW bugs were found:
o Bug:3727 - Inline editing of event title stays visible
when event moves
o Bug:3730 - Status bar shows wrong information when
o Bug:3735 - Stamping Event as Task resets alarm to None
o Bug:3736 - exception after editing title in summary view
o Bug:3738 - Call NewItemCollection?() from F-Keys cause
o Bug:3729 - Test SMTP account with TLS enabled may bring
up 2 cert tr..
o Bug:3724 - Propagate future changes correctly
o Bug:3739 - File/New Collection crashes if Summary View
o Bug:3737 - 'From' field's value partly hidden after
* The following regressions are still open:
o Bug:3432 - Selecting a collection in the sidebar causes
o Bug:3438 - Stamping buttons on the markup toolbar do not
o Bug:3654 - Inline edit of item title in Summary Table
view causes crash
o Bug:3364 - unselecting 'view sidebar' in the view option
doesn't hide the sidebar
o Bug:3192 - To field in the detail view disappears once
you type and
* Blocker/Critical Open bugs assigned to 0.5.05 Milestone:
o Bug:3449 - segfault when navigating toolbar when grid is
o Bug:3652 - chandler crashes on double clicking the
collection name and editing name
* The list of all open bugs intended to be fixed in 0.6: 345
(down from 357 from last week).
* The list of untargeted open bugs needing triage: 46 (up
from 34 from last week).
* The list of resolved bugs in the last 7 days:
39 (down from 51 from last week).
* The list of all new bugs in the last 7 days that are still
open: 29 (down from 57 from last week).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Dev