[Dev] new build infrastructure

Mike Taylor bear at code-bear.com
Tue Mar 30 23:24:23 PST 2004

Andi,

ran the build instructions you gave on my mac osx and was able to build
and run chandler from source (rebuilt externals from source also to
check it).

I had to alter a couple of the paths - they didn't seem to be quite
right.  I've included the steps I used below so you can see them.

mkdir -p osaf/chandler
cd osaf
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.osafoundation.org:/usr/local/cvs -d
hardhat hardhat
cd chandler
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.osafoundation.org:/usr/local/cvs -d
Chandler Chandler
cd ..
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.osafoundation.org:/usr/local/cvs -d
external external
cd external
export BUILD_ROOT=`pwd`
export GCJ_HOME=/path/to/gcj/install/dir
make expand
make
make binaries
cd ../chandler