[Dev] new build infrastructure

Mike Taylor bear at code-bear.com
Tue Mar 30 23:24:23 PST 2004

ran the build instructions you gave on my mac osx and was able to build
and run chandler from source (rebuilt externals from source also to
check it).

I had to alter a couple of the paths - they didn't seem to be quite
right.  I've included the steps I used below so you can see them.

mkdir -p osaf/chandler
cd osaf
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.osafoundation.org:/usr/local/cvs -d
hardhat hardhat
cd chandler
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.osafoundation.org:/usr/local/cvs -d
Chandler Chandler
cd ..
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.osafoundation.org:/usr/local/cvs -d
external external
cd external
export BUILD_ROOT=`pwd`
export GCJ_HOME=/path/to/gcj/install/dir
make expand
make binaries
cd ../chandler
tar xvzf release-0.3-1.tar.gz