[Dev] OSAF Office Hours (PyCon Sprint) 11 AM PST 31 Wed: topic

Kaitlin Duck Sherwood ducky at osafoundation.org
Mon Mar 29 13:42:41 PST 2004

This is a reminder that the next OSAF Office Hours will be this
Wednesday, 31 March at 11 AM Pacific time (19:00-20:00 GMT/UTC/Zulu),
with the Repository Group featured this week.  (Note for people outside
the US: we have not changed to Daylight Savings Time yet.  If your
country has, note that Office Hours will be an hour "earlier" than you
are used to.)

This week, Ted Leung (sprout) will be discussing the PyCon sprint: what
happened, what we learned, what we need to do in the future, etc.

For a description of sprints, see
    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/SprintPlan2004
You can see preliminary feedback about the sprint at
    http://wiki.osafoundation.org/twiki/bin/view/Jungle/PyconSprintSummary

Please join us!

As always, our Office Hours are at irc.osafoundation.org, channel
#chandler.