[Dev] Tinderbox and LXR add-ons

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Wed Mar 17 09:59:03 PST 2004

Yesterday I modified mozilla.org's versions of Tinderstatus [1] and
Tinderbox Sidebar and made copies usable for us. Tinderstatus is a small
Mozilla browser extension that installs a Tinderbox status icon to the
lower right-hand corner of your browser. The Tinderbox Sidebar adds a
Mozilla sidebar to your browser which also shows the build status.

I also created an LXR Sidebar panel. It is a fast way to search our LXR.

These tools will eventually find their ways onto the homepages of
Tinderbox and LXR, but for the time being you can install them from
here: http://wiki.osafoundation.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/HeikkiToivonen

[1] http://tinderstatus.mozdev.org/

--
   Heikki Toivonen