[Dev] IRC Office Hours: reprioritization; tomorrow's session topic: Collections and Stamping

Kaitlin Duck Sherwood ducky at osafoundation.org
Tue Mar 16 18:32:48 PST 2004

Because of feedback we've gotten, we are going to reprioritize our
Office Hours efforts slightly.  We are going to focus less on
"presentations" and more on publicly-visible work sessions.  We are
keeping the rotation between the four working groups, but are now asking
the groups to identify an issue that they need to resolve and to discuss
that at office hours among themselves and among the broader community
(including OSAF staff).

Tomorrow (Wednesday 17 March) at 11 PST (19:00-20:00 GMT/UTC/Zulu), the
Design group will be working on developing use cases for Collections.
If you are interested in following and/or participating in the
conversation, you might like to read up on some of the background material:
    http://wiki.osafoundation.org/twiki/bin/view/Chandler/ItemCollections

http://wiki.osafoundation.org/twiki/bin/view/Chandler/ExplicitCollections