[Dev] 2:45 on Tuesday 3/16 -- principals and contacts design

Brian Douglas Skinner skinner at osafoundation.org
Fri Mar 12 15:38:18 PST 2004

I'm following Ted's lead here, cc'ing to the dev list when doing meeting
planning.  That said, this message is probably only interesting to those
people who are planning on coming to the meeting...

First, the meeting reminder:
   when:  Tuesday, March 16, 2:45 to 4:15
   what:  principals and contacts design (formerly "users and groups")
   who:   Katie, Andi, Ted, Mitch, Heikki, Brian, and maybe Chao

Second, more reading:
   I just added a few more questions to the agenda for the meeting.
Please read through the latest list before the meeting.  Extra credit if
you arrive with a set of suggested answers!  As always, feel free to
make additions and corrections if you see things that I missed:
http://wiki.o11n.org/twiki/bin/view/Chandler/UsersAndGroupsDesign#EngineeringReality

:) Brian