[Dev] profile data charting

Mike Taylor bear at code-bear.com
Thu Mar 11 22:02:42 PST 2004

Just an update.

I've taken a look at pyChart and it works very well without having to
have a ton of additional modules.  I am currently writing some code to
walk thru a set of profile tarfiles, gather data (current, previous
run, average of history) and then generate a output file.

Right now it generates a postscript file but available options are pdf,
svg, png and some others.  I need to experiment on a windows box to see
what can be generated without having ghostscript installed (pyChart
uses ghostscript to translate from .ps to the others.)

thanks,
bear