[Dev] getting an assertion trying to create item

bear bear at code-bear.com
Sat Mar 6 21:33:35 PST 2004

Yep, once I loaded the mail parcel that error went away.

I also found out that it's tied to the repository global (which only
makes sense) and to get around having to load in the entire chandler gui
I set that global to the repository I create for testing.

Creating instances of MailMessage and EmailAccount is working fine
except that the attribute downloadedMail (for EmailAccount) does not
seem to be set when an instance of EmailAccount is created.  Do I need
to call setAttributeValue for this?

thanks,
bear