[Dev] Linux builds failure

Mark Jaffe markie at osafoundation.org
Fri Mar 5 22:02:37 PST 2004

The maunaloa machine was "upgraded" to the latest RedHat "Fedora" this
week. In the process, it appears there are still a few snags. Failing
builds earlier today revealed that GTK+ support was not present, so it
was added by rpm. It turns out that the provided version (1.2.10) is
insufficient for wxWindows (requires >= 2.0) so I am now searching for
source to build it. I will issue progress reports as I continue.