[Dev] getting an assertion trying to create item

Katie Capps Parlante capps at osafoundation.org
Fri Mar 5 13:48:30 PST 2004

Hi bear,

We just talked about this on irc, but I'll compose a quick reply here in
case anyone else is interested...

You're getting the error because you're trying to use parcel code
(OSAF.contentmodel.mail is from a parcel, OSAF/contentmodel/mail), when
the parcel hasn't yet been loaded into the repository. The MailMessage
Kind does not yet exist in the repository -- that's what the error
message is trying to convey.

Cheers,
Katie