Open Source Applications Foundation

[Dev] history of ZODB use/problems/removal?

John Anderson Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:51:06 -0700

Hi Bill:

ZODB didn't handle all of our needs, and rather than modifying ZODB,
Andi (who's in charge of the database) decided to write his own thing.
You should probably ask Andi for his reasons. In my discussions with
various programmers concerning ZODB, it seems like they are reluctant to
spend much time learning it and would rather go invent something new.

John