[Design] Auto-Export Collection and Settings Dialog

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Mon Nov 19 17:04:37 PST 2007

Hi Heikki,

My feeling is that the pop-up we have now won't solve the scenarios
you're describing either.

Presumably, admins and users alike will run into the 'Export'
instructions when they go to the File>>Upgrade... menu item to check
to see if a new version of Chandler has been released?

Will we be able to automatically migrate data from version to version
in the future?

Mimi