[Re-Proposal] [Cosmo] Re: [Design] Re-haul of Collection Details / Settings / Subscribe Dialogs

Brian Moseley bcm at osafoundation.org
Mon Nov 19 15:04:53 PST 2007

On Nov 19, 2007 2:41 PM, Mimi Yin <mimi at osafoundation.org> wrote:
> bcm, is there a verdict re: iCal 10.5.1?

i just checked in 10.5, and you can indeed work offline with a CalDAV
calendar. if you create an event in an offline calendar, there's an
icon in the top right hand corner of the event box. once you bring the
calendar online, iCal sends the queued changes to the server and the
icon goes away.

> Are there any other issues with the Proposal we should discuss? The
> bug to do this work is currently in limbo, pending resolution of open
> issues on the list.

other than the one i brought up, what issues are open?