[Design] Clarification on error icons

Brian Kirsch bkirsch at osafoundation.org
Thu Mar 15 12:08:29 PST 2007

Hello,
We should also be explicit in defining what happens when a mail send
fails.
I do populate the item.errors attribute so the info is there.

If an error happens when sending an item, should Chandler show an
error icon:

   [Yes/No] next to the relevant collection in the sidebar
   [Yes/No] in the communication status column in the dashboard

-Brian