[Design] [cosmo] Performance test for 0.6.1
priscilla at osafoundation.org
Mon Apr 9 10:03:48 PDT 2007
I just created an updated list for 0.6.1 performance test—LMK if I'm
I'll be following up with a 0.7 performance test in another e-mail.
*Top ten use cases for performance testing*
1. Once a user clicks on a bookmarkable URL, how long will it take
for Chandler Hub to display? Test w/ Office Calendar
2. Once a user clicks on a bookmarkable URL, how long will it take
for Chandler Hub to display? Test w/Hub's calendar (either Katie,
Sheila, Ted etc.)
3. CC user bookmarks the URL sent from Hub user. Closes Chandler Hub
window. CC user goes back to bookmarkable URL by clicking on the
bookmark in the browser.
4. Double click to enter an event. Fill out detail view and 'Save'.
5. Log in to Chandler Hub once user puts in their ID/PW and clicks
6. Modify an event, in the detail view, click 'Save'.
7. Calendar view, user clicks forward two weeks forward and one week
back. User adds an event on the calendar, click 'Save'.
8. Sign up for an account—e-mail verification, user clicks on the e-
mail link and check the performance on how long it takes for the
browser to load Chandler Hub.
9. Hub user makes a change on a collection. Refresh the browser to
view modification on the collection on Chandler Hub.
10. In the calendar view, user 'jumps to date' 6 months from today on
the 'Office Calendar' collection. Then test again with w/ a Hub's
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Design