[Design] Design Session Navigation Use Cases

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Mon Mar 6 12:43:54 PST 2006

A long lost friend sends an email to say she is in town next week and
wants to have lunch or go get coffee. She says her week is still
pretty open so I should pick a time.

I get a wedding invitation for the 1st weekend in September of 2008!
I need to RSVP by June of 2007.

I need to find my meeting notes from a staff meeting about a month ago.

Katie wants to figure out which PYCON events she wants to go to.