[Design] Dogfood feedback

Jeffrey Harris jeffrey at osafoundation.org
Thu Mar 2 14:34:54 PST 2006

Hi Ted,

> I'm switching over my calendar from the Mac to Chandler on Linux.   I
> have several calendars that I subscribe to off of websites.   I couldn't
> figure out whether I could paste a URL in the Import iCalendar data dialog.

I think lots of users might go to Import/Export when they want to Subscribe.

You can't paste a URL into the import file dialog, as your probably
figured out.  It might be a good idea for us have a unified Subscribe
and import dialog, with radio buttons to choose between the two
possibilities (since they present slightly different options).

Sincerely,
Jeffrey