[Design] New version of Chandler 0.7Alpha2 milestone

Sheila Mooney sheila at osafoundation.org
Fri Jun 16 17:53:05 PDT 2006

We have released a patched version of our latest milestone, Chandler
0.7Alpha2, in order to address a timeout issue that some of our users
are experiencing when sharing and synching large calendars on Cosmo
Demo. We are still working on determining the root cause of this
problem but in the meantime have increased the timeout threshold to
enable people to continue dogfooding the app. You can download the
the new version at...

http://downloads.osafoundation.org/chandler/milestones/

Sheila