[Design] [Scooby] Design Session Today: Desktop-Web workflows

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Tue Jun 6 11:00:19 PDT 2006

Sending this on behalf of Priss:

There will be a design session today at 2:15PM-3:45PM in Whoville.

This week we will be creating work flows from the Web app
perspective. These work flows will be based on user interviews. We
will take a more in-depth look at:
+ Who our target users are;
+ What their usage scenarios and workflows are; and
+ How the Desktop and Web pieces of the Chandler system will work
together to support these workflows.

(10 mins) Brief Q & A about Target User group
Description of target users: http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/
Journal/OneDotZeroTargetUser

Please review for the work flow exercise: http://
wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Journal/DesktopWebWorkflows

(70 mins) Walk through and Storyboard each of the Desktop-Web work
flows from the perspective of 3 of our target user interviewees (we
probably won't get through all of them):
+ Hub: Mini from LPFI
+ Coordinator & Busy Body: Julie and Ted
+ Coordinator & Individual Contributors: Museum Tour Coordinator &
Docents

(10 mins) Next actions.

-Priscilla